10/2/12

Date night

So last Saturday my boyfriend and I had tickets to see one of our favorite comedians, Bill Bailey!
The show exceeded expectations, he is hilarious!

We made a date night out of it and went out for dinner before hand! Any excuse to wear lipstick is a good excuse in my opinion! I haven't worn either of these pieces i a long time, they are both sale purchases from the City Chic website! Being tall the top is always too small unless worn tucked into a high waisted skirt, and this skirt is now starting to get a bit loose with my recent weigh loss! So I figured  I should get my wear out of it while I can!



 I love all things polka dot! And I love all things red! Teamed with this out fit I wore a red rose broach and my favorite red shoes and lipstick!

Top- City Chic
Skirt- City Chic
Stockings- City chic
Shoes- Torrid
Broach- Thrifted