11/5/12

Aussie Curves- Polka Dots

This weeks challenge is the polka dot! You may have noticed already but I love polka dots I wear them nearly everyday so the only hard decision for this weeks challenge was which outfit should I wear?

I considered leaving this dress for yellow challenge later on but I wanted to show something a little different than just black and white or red and white polka dots.

This was a very experimental dress I made when first learning to sew I have to wear a cardigan with it as I bunged up the back a little, but it still makes a cute outfit even if I do look a little like snow white.









What I wore-
Dress- home made
Cardi- City Chic
Shoes- Diana Ferrari
Pearls- Gifted
Broach- Diva
Sunnies- Can't remember (cheap)

If your interested in seeing other ways in which I style polka dots check out these posts here and here and there :)